Welcome to the UAMS Myeloma Institute
Worldwide Innovator of Cure Since 1989
Monica Grazziutti, M.D.
Senior Clinical Physician
The UAMS Myeloma Institute for Research and Therapy is an international leader in the treatment and study of multiple myeloma and related diseases. Our team of dynamic scientists and clinicians translates advances from the laboratory into novel clinical treatments, continually expanding the boundaries of myeloma research and therapy toward cure for all patients.
The Myeloma Institute has pioneered significant advances that have promoted cure.
Read about the Myeloma Institute’s Unique Features and “Firsts.”
Why the Myeloma Institute?
- Thirty-year focus on a single disease — multiple myeloma — and related conditions
- Proven Survival: A patient diagnosed with low-risk multiple myeloma who is treated at the Myeloma Institute can expect to survive more than 10 years
- Novel "Total Therapy" Approach: Attack myeloma with a full array of effective modalities
- Routine use of Gene Expression Profiling to molecularly characterize disease and develop targeted therapy
- Robust clinical trials for risk-based disease subtypes