Curtis L. Lowery Jr., M.D.
Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1988
Maternal-Fetal Medicine, 1991
University: M.D. DEGREE: University of Alabama, 1981
Fellowship: Maternal Fetal Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina, 1987
Residency: OB/GYN, University of West Virginia, 1985
Fetal blood sampling, 3D/4D Ultrasound, Congenital Anomalies, Telehealth care, Fetal brain and heart development
- Govindan RB, Lowery CL, Campbell JQ, Best TH, Murphy P, Preissl HT, Eswaran H. Early maturation of sinus rhythm dynamics in high-risk fetuses. Am J Obstet Gynecol Jun 2007;196:572.e1-572.e7.
- Lowery CL and Wendel, PJ. Prolonged Pregnancy in Reece & Hobbins (eds) Handbook of Clinical Obstetrics: The Fetus and Mother, Print ISBN 9781405156097, Jan 2007, 3rd ed., pp 513-515.
- Lowery CL, Bronstein J, McGhee J, Ott R; Reece AE, Mays GP. ANGELS and University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences paradigm for distant obstetrical care delivery. AM J Obstet Gynecol. 2007 Jun, 196 (6): 534.e1-9.
- Eswaran H, Haddad N, Shihabuddin BS, Preissl H, Siegel ER, Murphy P, Lowery CL. Non invasive Detection and Identification of Brain Activity Patterns in the Developing Fetus. Clinical Neurophysiology 118 Sept 2007, 1940–1946
- Lowery CL, Govindan RB, Murphy P, Eswaran H. Assessing Cardiac and Neurological Maturation During the Intra-Uterine Period. Semin Perinatol. 2008; 32:263-8.
- Govindan RB, Wilson JD, Preissl H, Murphy P, Lowery CL, Eswaran H. An objective assessment of fetal and neonatal evoked responses. NeuroImage, Nov 2008: 43(3): 521-527.
- Kiefer I, Siegel E, Preissl H, Ware M, Schauf B, Lowery CL, Eswaran H. Delayed maturation of auditory-evoked responses in growth-restricted fetuses revealed by magnetoencephalographic recordings. Am J Obstet Gynecol Nov 2008: 199 (5): 503-507.
- Eswaran H, Govindan RB, Furdea A, Murphy P, Lowery CL, Preissl HT. Extraction, quantification and characterization of uterine magnetomyographic activity-a proof of concept case study. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol May 2009: 144 Suppl 1 S96-100.
- Bronstein JM;Lomatsch CT;Fletcher D;Wooten T;Lin TM;Nugent R;Lowery CL; Issues and biases in matching medicaid pregnancy episodes to vital records data: the Arkansas experience. Matern Child Health J 2009 Mar 13 (2): 250 - 259.
- Eswaran H, Lowery CL, Preissl H. Book: Advances in Developmental Neuroscience and Imaging. Book Chapter 9: “Tracking Fetal and Neonatal Brain Development Using Magnetoencephalography.” Anamaya Publishers, New Delhi, India. ISBN: 978-81-89927-28-8, pp. 97-104, March 2009.
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician or scientist
Chairman and Professor; Director, Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Department: Obstetrics And Gynecology
Phone: (501) 526-7425