Brian Walker is the director of research for the UAMS Myeloma Institute. March is Multiple Myeloma Awareness Month, and Walker discusses what that special focus on myeloma means, his research and how the UAMS Myeloma Institute’s world-leading status for the research and treatment of it drew him to accept his position here more than a year ago.
Faces of UAMS: Brian Walker, Ph.D.
- UAMS Study Identifies One Reason Myeloma Patients Respond Differently to Treatment
- Myeloma Patient’s Loved Ones Roll ‘Ride for Research’ in Her Honor
- UAMS Myeloma Institute Team Goes the Distance to Fight Cancer
- Conway Cyclist Joins UAMS Myeloma Institute Team to Honor Dad
- Myeloma Institute Hosts Patient Power Event on Rare Blood Diseases