The Myeloma Institute Social Work Department will host a Patient Support Seminar entitled “Handling the Holidays – a gift of healthy tips” on Thursday, December 3 from 5:30 – 7:00 PM. The seminar will be held in the Betsy Blass Boardroom on the 10th floor of the Cancer Institute and refreshments will be provided.
Handling the Holidays Event on December 3
- UAMS Study Identifies One Reason Myeloma Patients Respond Differently to Treatment
- Myeloma Patient’s Loved Ones Roll ‘Ride for Research’ in Her Honor
- UAMS Myeloma Institute Team Goes the Distance to Fight Cancer
- Conway Cyclist Joins UAMS Myeloma Institute Team to Honor Dad
- Myeloma Institute Hosts Patient Power Event on Rare Blood Diseases