Dr. Faith Davies is a professor of medicine and the director of the Phase I Clinical Trials program for both the Myeloma Institute and the Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. She is recognized internationally for her focus on innovative targeted molecular therapies and her expertise in the treatment of relapsed refractory myeloma. She is widely published in leading peer-reviewed journals and has contributed to a number of book chapters and reviews on myeloma biology and treatment.
How I Treat Myeloma Using Genomic Analysis
- UAMS Study Identifies One Reason Myeloma Patients Respond Differently to Treatment
- Myeloma Patient’s Loved Ones Roll ‘Ride for Research’ in Her Honor
- UAMS Myeloma Institute Team Goes the Distance to Fight Cancer
- Conway Cyclist Joins UAMS Myeloma Institute Team to Honor Dad
- Myeloma Institute Hosts Patient Power Event on Rare Blood Diseases