Welcome to the UAMS Myeloma Institute
Recognized Worldwide for Innovation and Cure
Monica Grazziutti, M.D.
Senior Physician, Myeloma Inpatient Unit
The UAMS Myeloma Institute for Research and Therapy is an international leader in the treatment and study of multiple myeloma and related diseases. Our team of dynamic scientists and clinicians translates advances from the laboratory into novel clinical treatments, continually expanding the boundaries of myeloma research and therapy toward cure for all patients.
Why the Myeloma Institute?
- Thirty-year history of clinical and research knowledge and experience uniquely focused on a single disease—multiple myeloma—and related conditions.
- Novel "Total Therapy" Approach, designed to attack myeloma up front with a full array of treatment modalities.
- Proven results: A patient diagnosed with low-risk multiple myeloma who is treated at the Myeloma Institute can expect to survive more than 10 years.
- Routine use of state-of-the-art genetic profiling to molecularly characterize a patient’s disease and then develop a targeted, individualized treatment plan.
- Robust clinical trials that incorporate novel treatment approaches to push beyond past successes and further improve patient outcomes.
- Dedicated supportive care team for management of disease and treatment complexities.
- Extensive network of support services to facilitate visits for patients traveling to Little Rock.
The Myeloma Institute has pioneered many advances that have become standards of care throughout the world.
Read about Unique Features of the Myeloma Institute